Are you tired of the everyday routine of always seeing the same thing out the window? Our "Dunes no. 7" is guaranteed to make you travel without leaving your seat, bringing the sandy dunes right to your door!
The artwork in the "Dunes no. 7" needlepoint kit is part of a series done to reflect the beauty of the sand dunes in coastal Florida along the Gulf of Mexico. In an area protected from footsteps, these dunes grow wild and are home to many plants, birds, and wildlife. The earthy and sandy tones create a subtle and calming view of the landscape, transporting you there while you stitch!
About our needlepoint design:
- Artwork designed by Elizabeth Lang
- Printed design size: 20x26 cm / 7.8x10.2 in
What is included in the “Complete Needlepoint Kit” option:
- Original artwork printed in premium Zweigart Interlock 13 HPI canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape
- 2 John James tapestry needles
- Postal with the color scheme identifiable threads so you can start stitching quickly.
- DMC Retors Mat soft cotton threads with enough quantity to stitch with the tent continental stitch (if you need more thread, just let us know in advance)
- Needlepoint booklet (key sections: how to start with needlepoint, tips to select needlepoint stitches, and library of favorite stitches)
When you buy the “Printed canvas only” option, all the above is included except the threads, and just a single needle. It’s the perfect option if you want to create your own color variation, or re-use threads and yarn you might have at home!