Sometimes all we need is a pop of color to bring a new life to our house, and our days! This "Four Flowers" needlepoint kit, designed by Micke Lindebergh is a fun and colorful addition, perfect for any home decor, and sure to keep you entertained and exploring your creative side!
"Four Flowers" is a lively floral illustration, with an interesting and captivating color palette. The contrasts between the warm and cool tones bring this piece to life, and the variety of shapes and textures create a dynamic design. It's a curious tactile piece of textile art to add interest to a gallery wall!
What is included in the “Complete Needlepoint Kit” option:
- Printed design size: 20x28 cm / 7.8x11 in
- Original artwork printed in premium Zweigart Interlock 13 HPI canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape
- 2 John James tapestry needles
- Flyer with the color scheme identifiable threads so you can start stitching quickly.
- DMC Retors Mat or Anchor Soft Embroidery cotton threads with enough quantity to stitch with the tent continental stitch (if you need more thread, just let us know in advance)
- Needlepoint booklet (key sections: how to start with needlepoint, tips to select needlepoint stitches, and library of favorite stitches)
When you buy the “Printed canvas only” option, all the above is included except the threads, and just a single needle. It’s the perfect option if you want to create your own color variation, or re-use threads and yarn you might have at home!