Inspired by the artwork found in hardback book covers, our "Biarritz 5" needlepoint kit, designed by the artist Sarah Digeon, has beautifully worn and textured colours, and explores the idea of movement and energy.
About our needlepoint design
- Artwork designed by Sarah Digeon
- Printed design size: 20x20 or 30x30 cm / 7.8x7.8 or 11.8x11.8 in
What is included in the “Complete Needlepoint Kit” option
- Original artwork printed in premium Zweigart Interlock 13 HPI canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape
- 2 John James tapestry needles
- Postal with the color scheme identifiable threads so you can start stitching quickly.
- DMC Soft Cotton (Retors Mat) threads with enough quantity to stitch with the tent continental stitch (if you need more thread, let us know in advance)
- Needlepoint booklet (key sections: how to start with needlepoint, tips to select needlepoint stitches, and library of favorite stitches)
When you buy the “Printed canvas only” option, all the above is included except the threads, and just a single needle. It’s the perfect option if you want to create your own color variation, or re-use threads and yarn you might have at home!